Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10
Post-Verdict Events and Thoughts / Re: He's Baaack - in jail
« Last post by ThurmanMurman on December 18, 2013, 07:30:28 PM »
Not that it'd be meaningful from a legal standpoint, but yes. LOL, this isn't the vindication that smugness in your post suggests. She wanted to "be" with GZ which a no-contact order prevented. Her lawyer contacts his and she withdraws the serious allegation so the order is lifted, explains she'd felt intimidated by cops when she made her report, and refuses to be a witness in the case. Meanwhile and IMO tellingly GZ's lawyer doesn't use the opportunity to call it a lie, and doesn't press charges. 

As for "no additional evidence," the gun allegation which is the most serious is difficult enough to prove with her testimony. After refusing to participate further in addition to dropping the charges I don't see why they'd put themselves on the line. At this point he can bury her in his backyard and they won't touch it.

At any rate, I'm sure he was just sitting there minding his own. Like always.

Post-Verdict Events and Thoughts / George Selling Painting on EBAY
« Last post by RickyJim on December 17, 2013, 04:43:25 PM »
His painting has a high bid of $110,100 as I post this.  He may get solvent yet.

First hand painted artwork by me, George Zimmerman. Everyone has been asking what I have been doing with myself. I found a creative, way to express myself, my emotions and the symbols that represent my experiences. My art work allows me to reflect, providing a therapeutic outlet and allows me to remain indoors :-) I hope you enjoy owning this piece as much as I enjoyed creating it. Your friend, George Zimmerman
Post-Verdict Events and Thoughts / Re: Trayvon's Parents Are Planning a Book
« Last post by Evil Chinchilla on December 15, 2013, 10:36:29 AM »
One publishing executive said Mr. Martin and Ms. Fulton spoke eloquently on social issues of race and religion, suggesting that faith could be a central element of the book.
That I don't doubt. Discussing faith is an excellent way to avoid discussing facts.

True, but I've got a hunch the book will focus far, far more on "social issues of race" than on "religion".
Post-Verdict Events and Thoughts / Re: Trayvon's Parents Are Planning a Book
« Last post by nomatter_nevermind on December 14, 2013, 03:17:40 AM »
Hmm, hmmm.  No comment.

NY Times, 12/13/13
According to two publishing executives who participated in meetings, Mr. Martinís parents, Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin, said they intended to write a book . . .

I take 'write' to mean have ghostwritten.

. . . that gives the full picture of their son . . .

I will be surprised if that turns out not to be demonstrably false.

One publishing executive said Mr. Martin and Ms. Fulton spoke eloquently on social issues of race and religion, suggesting that faith could be a central element of the book.

That I don't doubt. Discussing faith is an excellent way to avoid discussing facts.
Post-Verdict Events and Thoughts / Trayvon's Parents Are Planning a Book
« Last post by RickyJim on December 13, 2013, 03:00:10 PM »
Hmm, hmmm.  No comment.
« Last post by Evil Chinchilla on December 12, 2013, 08:57:31 AM »
Like I said, itíll be interesting as more evidence comes out either way.
Scheibe recanted her story and the prosecution dropped the charges because there was no additional evidence that supported her accusations.

Still interested?
Wow. What a sad piece of work that O'Connor blog is.

She's like some woman in Salem Village that spent the rest of her life insisting, long after the trials were over and officially repudiated, that "Goody Cloyse really was a witch."
Post-Verdict Events and Thoughts / Re: Jonathan Manalo Clarifies His Trial Testimony
« Last post by unitron on December 10, 2013, 02:58:45 PM »
This is more interesting, IMHO, than the soap opera with Shellie and Sammi.  And he even has a book (13 pages for $9.99  ??? ) on Amazon.

That's the soap opera with Shellie, Sammi, and Kimberly, according to Christi OíConnor:

http://zimmermanverdict.net/did-george-zimmerman-try-to-silence-this-woman/
Post-Verdict Events and Thoughts / Jonathan Manalo Clarifies His Trial Testimony
« Last post by RickyJim on December 10, 2013, 10:05:56 AM »
This is more interesting, IMHO, than the soap opera with Shellie and Sammi.  And he even has a book (13 pages for $9.99  ??? ) on Amazon.
« Last post by ThurmanMurman on November 29, 2013, 09:20:46 AM »
Going off credibility alone isn't good for GZ either. But I want to build an opinion based on what is verifiable and what makes sense as facts come out. Iím more interested in the accusations she shared with reporters and whether theyíre true than the fact that she shared them. The story GZ gave 911 whom he treated as a media outlet doesnít make sense to me in the context of what we currently know. He could have called to frame Scheibe.

Like I said, itíll be interesting as more evidence comes out either way.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10
Site Meter
click
tracking