Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]
Post-Verdict Events and Thoughts / Re: Dr. Bao Fired
« Last post by RickyJim on September 11, 2013, 12:39:21 PM »
According to this article, the head medical examiner for the country is Dr. Marie Herrmann. 
« Last post by nomatter_nevermind on September 11, 2013, 11:49:44 AM »
What medical examiner was Dr. Bao referring to? I thought Bao was the Volusia County ME.
« Last post by RickyJim on September 11, 2013, 11:27:28 AM »
Willie Gary may have his own agenda that caused him to get involved.  Here are his comments on the George Zimmerman verdict.
« Last post by RickyJim on September 11, 2013, 10:40:31 AM »
Since he complains about the prosecutors not asking him certain questions at trial, he could only be referring to Corey.  I guess the prosecution realized that arguing that Martin was never on top of Zimmerman was a loser.  They did come close to arguing stuff almost as silly during the Frye hearing.  I guess we will learn Dr. Bao's argument about the fight soon enough.
« Last post by SuzieTampa on September 11, 2013, 10:11:24 AM »
I wonder which state attorney he's referring to ... Corey or Wolfinger?
« Last post by RickyJim on September 11, 2013, 08:24:55 AM »
Now things are getting really, really strange.
Through his high-profile attorney, he claims the medical examiner, state attorney's office, and Sanford Police Department were all biased against Martin.

"He says their general attitude was that he got what he deserved," Attorney Willie Gary told Channel 9.

Gary said Dr. Bao was made to be a scapegoat and was wrongfully fired from the medical examiner's office. He said his client was prepared to offer proof that Martin was not the aggressor.

"He was in essence told to zip his lips. 'Shut up. Don't say those things,'" Gary said.

Gary said prosecutors never asked Dr. Bao a question crucial to their case.

"He wanted a question that would have allowed him to explain to the jury with scientific evidence how there was no way Trayvon Martin could have been on top of George Zimmerman," Gary said.
  Bao's attorney has filed a $100M suit.
Post-Verdict Events and Thoughts / Re: Zimmerman In Custody
« Last post by TalkLeft on September 11, 2013, 02:18:09 AM »
According to O'Mara, Shellie had moved out and only GZ was living there. There was an agreement for her to pick up her on Saturday, and she did, but she came back again yesterday with her father to get more stuff unannounced.

O'Mara's statement
« Last post by nomatter_nevermind on September 11, 2013, 02:14:28 AM »
I don't know what to make of O'Mara's advice to Zimmerman, "He should pay me!".

My understanding is that O'Mara was never working pro bono. I thought the deal was that if possible he would eventually be paid.
« Last post by TalkLeft on September 11, 2013, 02:13:57 AM »
According to his lawyer

Victor Swift, a Stuart attorney, said Dr. Shiping Bao, a native of China who performed the autopsy on Trayvon Martin, is being blamed for mistakes in the state’s case against Zimmerman. Bao, who lives in Port Orange, earned $176,000 per year.
« Last post by SuzieTampa on September 10, 2013, 09:07:41 PM »
Annoyed wrote:
Sounds like stuff women do when they're filing for divorce and trying to set up a book/movie deal.

I know--SuzieTampa will get all huffy at me. But that's surely what this sounds like like.

I'm not huffy; I just point out sexism when I see it. It would have been so easy to say that this is stuff people do ... Or, do you think that men never make up stuff in divorces or to get book/movie deals? Made-up memoirs have become a genre in recent years.

I wish I could find a video of the entire MOM press conference that ends with him saying, "Pay me."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]
Site Meter
click
tracking